Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh what a night

One debut at the Berlin Staatsoper DOWN!

So, it went pretty well. There are ALWAYS things I can complain about, but all things considered, tonight was a success. I remembered most everything, I didn't have any horrible gaffes, and I actually enjoyed myself quite a lot. Even the first aria, which can kind of be a bitch with nerves, was actually enjoyable. I'll write a more in depth description of everything that happened soon, but I just wanted all of you who've been following my journey to know that tonight went well, and I'm very happy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Rosina, maybe a count will come along and marry her.

Julie said...

YAY!!! Been thinking about you and your opening night all day- so glad things went well!!

mamascarlatti said...

You look gorgeous. Glad it went well.

Katypracht said...

Hooray!!! I'm so thrilled for you! I can't wait to read all the details, girl!

BRAVA and congratulations!
Mmmmwa,
:) Katy

sabauda said...

HOOORAY! And you look soooo pretty!
hugs from Laurie

Anonymous said...

Just came back from my trip and wondered how your thing went and YAY!!!

The most important part is that YOU are happy about it, and I hope your co-stars were supportive.

Congratulations!

Cheers